1-39 Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith, 2750
Brand New Affordable Housing apartments for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community – rent capped at 74.9% of market rent!
Rent amounts between $318.00 – $344.00
Rent payable will be calculated at 30% of gross household income plus 100% of Commonwealth Rent Assistance. Rent amounts are capped at 74.9% of market rent.
Brand new and bathed in natural light these affordable apartments offer the chance to live in the highly sought after Thornton Estate.
Open plan living at its best in the urban hub of Penrith. Stunning tiled flooring, floor to ceiling windows, generous balconies and gourmet kitchens with gas cooktops and stone bench tops. These luxury apartments provide the perfect environment to relax, entertain and enjoy life, all located less than five minutes from Penrith station. Features include;
• 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
• Modern bathroom & ensuite to main
• Tiled floors throughout, carpet in bedroom
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Split system a/c
• Balcony, most offering local or mountain views
• Secure parking for 1 car
• Security intercom
• Lift access to all units
The location will provide easy access to Sporting fields & walking paths, Westfield shopping Centre, Penrith station & all other amenities within Penrith CBD.
To be eligible for these properties you will need to meet the following criteria
– Must be indigenous and able to supply supporting documents
– Not own any property or land in Australia or Overseas
– Be a single person who earns no more than $49,547 gross annually
– Be two adults who earn no more than $68,501 gross annually
– Be a sole parent with one child who earns no more than $68,548 gross annually
– Be a couple with one child who earn no more than $84,936 gross annually
*Other household complements may apply, income criteria will vary based on the amount of household members.
**Applicants will be required to supply supporting documents to determine applicant eligibility
*Images in this ad are an artist impression & provide an example only of the apartments available. Actual available apartments may vary.
For further questions contact Echo Realty on 1800 693 246 or email email@example.com