Dear EchoRealty Residents,
Evolve Housing and EchoRealty continue to review and update our response to COVID-19 in line with government advice to ensure we can effectively serve our residents and deliver our services as effectively as we can.
In accordance with the NSW Government’s advice, our business had to make some changes to the way we conduct business. This includes office closures, mandatory face mask rules in common areas of your home, and restrictions to maintenance requests.
As restrictions and rules alter, we need to ensure we are following all NSW Health’s COVID-safe guidelines. In line with the most recent update, we list the existing changes we have made and continue to follow, the additional changes that will be in effect from today, September 17th , and the rules and restrictions of the NSW Government that may continue to affect your place of residence.
- To protect the health and safety of our staff as well as our customers, until further notice, our offices will be CLOSED to walk-in clients.
- We strongly encourage our residents to contact us via 1800 MYECHO by phoning 1800 693 426 or by emailing email@example.com
- If you, or a member of your household test positive for COVID-19, you are required to follow NSW Health Guidelines. We encourage you to please inform us immediately on 1800 693 246 should you need assistance or additional support during this time.
CHANGES effective 17th September:
RULES THAT MAY IMPACT YOUR RESIDENCE:
- Mandatory face mask rules
- Wearing a face mask is now mandatory in any shared areas of apartment blocks in Greater Sydney. This includes: lobbies, lifts, stairwells, corridors and common areas.
- Residents, staff and essential visitors must wear a fitted face mask in indoors area of a common property in residential buildings.
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering including residents, staff such as cleaners and building managers and visitors such as tradespeople, contractors, food, and mail delivery services
- You do not need to wear a mask inside your own apartment, but as soon as you exit your front door, a mask must be worn.
- For more information on additional restrictions click here.
What we ask of our residents
- Please follow the advice of NSW Health and stay at home unless it is essential
- If you, or a member of your household test positive for COVID-19, you are required to follow NSW Health Guidelines. We encourage you to please inform EchoRealty immediately on 1800 693 246 should you need assistance or additional support during this time.
- Please wear a fitted face mask in indoor areas of a common property in residential buildings. You do not need to wear a mask inside your own apartment, but as soon as you exit your front door, a mask must be worn.
- Find out more about your options for vaccination, including eligibility by clicking here.
EchoRealty values the health of our employees, clients and the community at large. Please continue to listen to the advice from doctors and experts.
The NSW Health website remains the best place for the most up to date information on COVID-19.
Your health and safety is our paramount concern and we will update you regularly on how we are approaching this situation. We encourage you all to view the additional resources we have listed below.
We have developed a list of essential multilingual COVID-19 resources, including translated information, where to get reliable updates, vaccine information and more:
COVID-19 Translated resources by language
COVID-19 Videos in multiple languages spoken my medical practitioners
Ethnic Communities’ Council of NSW
NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service
Coronavirus Vaccine and updates in your language
The Multilingual Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line is available Monday to Friday 2pm – 5pm in the following languages:
Arabic: 1800 549 849
Italian: 1800 549 844
Greek: 1800 549 845
Vietnamese: 1800 549 846
Mandarin: 1800 549 847
Cantonese: 1800 549 848