Dear EchoRealty Residents,
With the growing number of cases across Greater Sydney we have seen the introduction of additional restrictions that will impact the way we serve you. As always, our goal is to continue to serve our residents while providing a safe place for both our staff, our clients and their families.
In accordance with the NSW Government’s advice, there will be some additional changes to the way we conduct business. In addition to this, there are new mandatory face mask rules residents must follow when entering and exiting their homes.
Below I list the existing changes we have made, the additional changes that will be in effect from today, July 13, and the rules and restrictions of the NSW Government that may affect your place of residence.
- To protect the health and safety of our staff as well as our customers, until further notice, our offices will be CLOSED to walk-in clients.
- We strongly encourage our residents to contact us via 1800 MYECHO by phoning 1800 693 426 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL CHANGES/ RULES effective 13th July 2021:
- In the current landscape, only URGENT Maintenance repairs and requests will be actioned in the coming weeks.
- Urgent Repairs include:
- A burst water service,
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted,
- A blocked or broken lavatory system,
- A serious roof leak,
- A gas leak,
- A dangerous electrical fault,
- Flooding or serious flood damage,
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises,
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering.
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.
- Depending on severity, we understand your situation may be of some to great inconvenience, but we wanted to let you know that your matter has been noted and flagged for action once restrictions ease.
- Please rest assured an action plan will be put in place and you will be contacted by the appropriate contractor as soon as restrictions ease.
- Mandatory Face Mask rules from 13th July:
- Wearing a face mask is now mandatory in any shared areas of apartment blocks in Greater Sydney. This includes: lobbies, lifts, stairwells, corridors and common areas.
- Residents, staff and essential visitors must wear a fitted face mask in indoors area of a common property in residential buildings.
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering including residents, staff such as cleaners and building managers and visitors such as tradespeople, contractors, food, and mail delivery services
- You do not need to wear a mask inside your own apartment, but as soon as you exit your front door, a mask must be worn.
- For more information on additional restrictions click here
EchoRealty values the health of our employees, clients and the community at large. Please continue to listen to the advice from doctors and experts.
The NSW Health website remains the best place for the most up to date information on COVID-19.
Your health and safety is our paramount concern and we will update you regularly on how we are approaching this situation. We encourage you all to view the additional resources we have listed below.
We have developed a list of essential multilingual COVID-19 resources, including translated information, where to get reliable updates, vaccine information and more:
Ethnic Communities’ Council of NSW
NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service
The Multilingual Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line is available Monday to Friday 2pm – 5pm in the following languages:
Arabic: 1800 549 849
Italian: 1800 549 844
Greek: 1800 549 845
Vietnamese: 1800 549 846
Mandarin: 1800 549 847
Cantonese: 1800 549 848