Essential Worker Housing ARHSEPP Program
We are proud to offer these brand new, ultra-modern apartments to Essential Workers brought to you by Aware Super. Available in early 2022, a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom high quality apartments will be offered to Eligible Essential Workers at 80% of the market rent as part of Aware Super’s Essential Worker Affordable Housing ARHSEPP Program.
Ideally located, the Meridian Development is adjacent to Miranda Westfield’s providing easy access by foot to a thriving retail and restaurant precinct. The development is also opposite Miranda park and Port Hacking High School, being 6.5km from Cronulla beach.
Rents starting from:
- 1 bed from $380 per week
- 2 bed from $460 per week
- 3 bed from $680 per week
- Applicants must be employed as an Essential Worker in front line services
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Essential Workers who may be eligible are those employed in; aged care, health care, education, emergency services, law enforcement and childcare.
- Applicants must not own property that can solve their immediate housing need.
- Applicants must not earn more than the following income limits:
Single Adult $68,600
Two Adults $102,900
Sole Parent + 1 Child $89,200
Couple + 1 Child $123,500
Couple + 2 Children $144,100
To register your interest or find out more about other Essential Worker Housing opportunities contact EchoRealty on email@example.com or 1800 693 246.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.