10/66-72 Pitt Street, Redfern, 2016
2 bedroom split level apartments from $650 pw - Affordable Housing Scheme
Located on a leavy street, with local cafe right next door and walking distance to Prince Alfred Park and Redfern Park, these 2 bedroom split-levels apartments are under Affordable Housing Scheme, which provide 20% below market rent to low to moderate income earners. Criteria can be found below.
– 2 good sized bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite in main bedroom
– Carpet floors upstairs (bedroom areas) and laminated floors downstairs (living areas)
– Open kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Combined living and dining
– Internal laundry
– Boutique balcony
– Intercom access
– Bike rack and common courtyard located at the rear of the building
NO pets allowed.
Disclaimer: These images are only an indication of the units in this building, actual unit open for inspection may vary.
This property is available for low to moderate income earners, please check below eligibilities:
Must be Australian permanent resident or citizen to apply and not own or part-own any properties in Australia and overseas.
Single Adult – $60,800
Sole Parent + 1 Child – $79,000
Sole Parent + 2 Children – $97,200
Two Adults – $91,200
Couple + 1 Child – $109,400
Couple + 2 Children – $127,600
|06-Oct-2018 08:30am to 08:45am|
|11-Oct-2018 12:15pm to 12:30pm|