Image not found

Tenant Information

How do I request a repair or maintenance?

The best way to request a repair or maintenance on your rental property is to email Please include a detailed description of the issue and attach photo where possible. We will respond to repairs and maintenance requests in a timely and efficient manner.

Do you have keys to my rental property?

Yes. It is a condition of the residential tenancy agreement that our office always has a set of keys to access your property. If you need to change the locks for any reason please let us know straight away and provide us with a copy of the new keys.

I have changed my contact details

If you change your email address or phone number let us know as soon as possible. From time to time we need to contact you so it is important that we have your details. You can call us on 1800 my echo (1800 69 3246), email or contact your property manager directly.

What do I do if I am vacating?

Thinking about moving out? It is important to notify us as soon as you decide to move out. Your property manager will provide you with information about ending the tenancy including if there are any costs or notice periods.

At the end of the tenancy you will be require to return the property in the same condition as when you began your tenancy factoring in reasonable wear. There are some basic obligations you will be required to fulfil.


Where to get more information?

We enjoy talking to our clients, so should you have any questions, or would simply like to know more, we encourage you to get in touch.

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Sign up to our mail list