Dear EchoRealty residents,
In accordance with the NSW Government’s advice, we continue to make some temporary changes to the way we conduct business. Our priority has always remained the same, that being to ensure the health and wellbeing of each of our clients and employees, while maintaining the highest level of support and services for our residents.
To protect the health and safety of our staff and residents, until further notice, our offices will remain closed to all clients.
What does this mean for you?
EchoRealty employees will continue to work predominantly from home throughout March. During this period, we will continue to monitor the COVID case numbers in the community and hospitalisation numbers, hoping and expecting they will reduce further. Government projections indicate they will reduce significantly by late March to early April and we anticipate another COVID-19 Update will be made available.
Client meetings and client services:
Under our current ‘COVID Management and Vaccination Policy,’ all employees are required to have all COVID-19 vaccinations and respective booster vaccinations when conducting field work and client activities.
Employees who are fully vaccinated may now choose to undertake client service activities in the field.
Before staff undertake a client visit, they will complete health screening questions with you.
Please note however that our offices will continue to remain closed throughout March.
Safety and required PPE:
EchoRealty staff are required to wear a face mask when conducting client service activities.
Social distancing must be maintained, especially when in smaller spaces such as in meeting rooms.
If an EchoRealty employee is due to conduct a client visit and you begin to feel unwell, please inform them immediately and cancel this planned activity.
EchoRealty values the health of our employees, clients and the community at large. Please continue to listen to the advice of the NSW Government and visit the NSW Health website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
We will continue to update you regularly on how we are approaching this situation.
As the holiday season is nearing, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that EchoRealty will be closed from 12pm on Thursday 23rd December 2021 and will be reopening on Tuesday 11th January 2022.
During this time, the office will be closed and online forms and emails will not be monitored.
If you have any minor repairs during this period, please send a detailed email with images and your contact details to email@example.com and it will be actioned on our return.
For emergency maintenance* issues ONLY please call 1800 MY ECHO (1800 693 246).
*emergency maintenance may include gas leaks, water breaks, electrical sparking, sewage leaks and flooding.
Should we experience any natural disasters during this holiday period please immediately contact State Emergency Service (SES) on 132 500.
For life threatening emergencies phone triple zero (000).
EchoRealty wish you a very Happy Christmas and safe holiday period and all the best for a successful and prosperous 2022.
Dear EchoRealty Residents,
Evolve Housing and EchoRealty continue to review and update our response to COVID-19 in line with government advice to ensure we can effectively serve our residents and deliver our services as effectively as we can.
In accordance with the NSW Government’s advice, our business had to make some changes to the way we conduct business. This includes office closures, mandatory face mask rules in common areas of your home, and restrictions to maintenance requests.
As restrictions and rules alter, we need to ensure we are following all NSW Health’s COVID-safe guidelines. In line with the most recent update, we list the existing changes we have made and continue to follow, the additional changes that will be in effect from today, September 17th , and the rules and restrictions of the NSW Government that may continue to affect your place of residence.
- To protect the health and safety of our staff as well as our customers, until further notice, our offices will be CLOSED to walk-in clients.
- We strongly encourage our residents to contact us via 1800 MYECHO by phoning 1800 693 426 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you, or a member of your household test positive for COVID-19, you are required to follow NSW Health Guidelines. We encourage you to please inform us immediately on 1800 693 246 should you need assistance or additional support during this time.
CHANGES effective 17th September:
- Over the last several months and in line with the restrictions in place, only Urgent and Emergency Maintenance requests were actionable.
- As of 17 September, we will be reinstating lawn services and outdoor maintenance across our portfolios, provided we follow rules and capacity limits that differ depending on LGA.
- To read the most recent update relating to maintenance and prescribed work click here.
RULES THAT MAY IMPACT YOUR RESIDENCE:
- Mandatory face mask rules
- Wearing a face mask is now mandatory in any shared areas of apartment blocks in Greater Sydney. This includes: lobbies, lifts, stairwells, corridors and common areas.
- Residents, staff and essential visitors must wear a fitted face mask in indoors area of a common property in residential buildings.
- Masks must be worn by anyone entering including residents, staff such as cleaners and building managers and visitors such as tradespeople, contractors, food, and mail delivery services
- You do not need to wear a mask inside your own apartment, but as soon as you exit your front door, a mask must be worn.
- For more information on additional restrictions click here.
What we ask of our residents
- Please follow the advice of NSW Health and stay at home unless it is essential
- If you, or a member of your household test positive for COVID-19, you are required to follow NSW Health Guidelines. We encourage you to please inform EchoRealty immediately on 1800 693 246 should you need assistance or additional support during this time.
- Please wear a fitted face mask in indoor areas of a common property in residential buildings. You do not need to wear a mask inside your own apartment, but as soon as you exit your front door, a mask must be worn.
- Find out more about your options for vaccination, including eligibility by clicking here.
EchoRealty values the health of our employees, clients and the community at large. Please continue to listen to the advice from doctors and experts.
The NSW Health website remains the best place for the most up to date information on COVID-19.
Your health and safety is our paramount concern and we will update you regularly on how we are approaching this situation. We encourage you all to view the additional resources we have listed below.
We have developed a list of essential multilingual COVID-19 resources, including translated information, where to get reliable updates, vaccine information and more:
Ethnic Communities’ Council of NSW
NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service
The Multilingual Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line is available Monday to Friday 2pm – 5pm in the following languages:
Arabic: 1800 549 849
Italian: 1800 549 844
Greek: 1800 549 845
Vietnamese: 1800 549 846
Mandarin: 1800 549 847
Cantonese: 1800 549 848